Use your skills, experience, and knowledge to get involved
Register your interest
Click Here to Apply now!
Volunteering roles we offer
- Qualified and trainee counsellors/therapists
- Holistic therapists
- Sexual health outreach
- Drug and alcohol outreach
- HIV Practitioner supporter
- LGBTQ+ Group Facilitators
Benefits of volunteering with us
- Receive support and training
- Fully paid expenses
- Build your CV and professional knowledge
- Make friends, build confidence, and have fun!
What we look for in volunteers
- Willing to listen and learn
- Committed to confidentiality and working with sensitive issues
- Accepting of people’s differences
How can i find out more?
If your application is successful we require 2 references and an Enhanced DBS check
If you have any queries regarding your application or require a physical application form please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Abby Webber, at firstname.lastname@example.org